INVT BPJ1 Inverter for Mining Explosion-proof & Intrinsic Safety
INVT BPJ1 series mining explosion-proof and intrinsic safety
inverters are one of the latest medium voltage inverters in INVT. This type
of inverter is designed on the basis of many years of R&D
experience of inverters in INVT and GB3836 national standards, and
has passed the strict certification tests of MA Center and
Explosion-proof Test Station and completely satisfying
explosion-proof and intrinsic safety isolation in coal mines.
Special Functions Includes:
* Master-slave power balance,
* Droop power balance,
* Overvoltage stall,
* Process PID close loop control
* Automatic voltage regulation
Key Features of INVT BPJ1 Inverter:
1. Compatible with asynchronous motor/synchronous motor control.
2. Modular design, easy to maintain in mines.
3. Built-in special functions of belt conveyors and scrapers,
applying to various conditions.
4. Excellent EMC/EMI performance, running without interference.
5. Apply to voltage degree 660V and 1140V .
6. Up to 30 protection functions such as overvoltage and overcurrent
7. Fitted with leakage locking and discharge circuit modules, safe
Specifications of INVT BPJ1 Inverter:
AC 3PH 560V~760V
AC 3PH 970V~1310V
55 kW -500kW
110 kW -630kW
50Hz/60Hz, allowed range: 47~63Hz
Master-slave power balance, droop power balance, overvoltage stall,
process PID close loop control, automatic voltage regulation
Ex d [ib] Mb
Explosion-proof and intrinsic safety